So you may have read in a post last week that the awesome Ms. Shannon over at Fox Hollow Cottage awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award.
this post, and I have finally compiled a list of 15 awesome bloggers to complete my award responsibilities. In case you missed that post, let me give you a quick rundown:
1. Someone (in my case, Fox Hollow Cottage) found my blog, liked it, and awarded me, among 14 other bloggers, this award.
2. I, in turn, am to do 3 things: a) link her blog up on my page (check!), b) Write a list of 7 Random Facts about myself (check!), and c) Compile a list of 15 blogs I think rock, and bestow this award unto them. (about to check!)
Now, let me say this to the following Fab 15 - this is not meant to stress you out by ANY means, and if you don't feel like participating, or finding 15 other blogs to award, that is TOTALLY FINE. Yes, I just capitalized, italicized AND bolded (is that even a word!?) those words, because I want to stress that! You do not have to do it if you don't want to/have time, etc etc. I did because I like doing stuff like that, and discovering new blogs is fun to me. I should also state that this is a mix of blogs that are new, and some that are WAY popular (MUCH more than mine!), but it was hard for me to find all new blogs, so I added some new-to-me blogs that I think are AWESOME and I mean, hey, even if you've been around for a while, it's always fun to 1. hear someone thinks you rock, and 2. maybe get a few more readers following your blog, am I right?!
Ok ok, without further adieu, here are the 15 blogs I think are F-A-B and you should mosey on over and check out for yourself:
1. The Country Chic
2. Teacher 2 Mother 2 Runner
3. 24Seven Lax
4. The Blog of MJ
5. Leapfrog and Ladybugs
6. Dixie Delights
7. A Mommy's Life...with a touch of Yellow
8.Stuff and Nonsense
9. Thrifty Decor Mom
10. Frugalicious Me
11. A Mom with a Lesson Plan
12. Upcycling My (ordinary!) Life!
13. This Real Life
14. The Old Painted Cottage
15. Days of Chalk and Chocolate
It's an eclectic group, you might say...some decorating blogs, some Mommy blogs, some sports blogs...(gotta support the hubs! Well, he IS an excellent writer, I must say!). Go grab a cuppa coffee and click away! Hope you enjoy!
Have a great weekend, everyone!