If you follow my Facebook page, you may have seen my update this week about (drum roll please....) my very first blogging award!!! What the what?!
Fox Hollow Cottage was kind enough to list me as a Blogger To Read - I believe the phrase, "Fan-Freaking-Tabulous" was uttered, but you know, whatevs;) I have just started following her awesome blog (btw, you totally should too - she has great taste and she's pretty fan-freaking-tabulous herself!), and I already LOVE HER!
Now, with this award comes a few responsibilities apparently.
1. I am to link up her blog on this page.
2. I am to write 7 random things about myself.
3. I am to bestow the Versatile Blogger award upon 15 bloggers who I think are pretty awesome too. Now, I'm working on the 15 - that's a LOT of blogs to check out! ;) But I will do it, because it feels pretty awesome to be acknowledged, and would LOVE to give that to 15 people out there.
So I figured I'd check #1 and #2 off the list tonight...Shannon said it's ok to break the rules on this one;)
Here we go...7 Facts about me:
1. I had 3 kids in 3 years, and if I had to choose, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
2. My husband ROCKS. He takes amazing care of his family, and is such a fun, fun dad to our kids. I not only love him, I really, really LIKE him too.
3. I despise mayonnaise. Totally makes me gag.
4. I don't like reading magazines from past months. Weird, I know. I can, however, read future issues.
5. I end every single day with a bowl of ice cream. Hubs has been known on several occasions, to appear at 7-11 in his jammies if for some ungodly reason we ran out without my knowledge. (See, told you he was awesome!)
6. I've always loved wine, but it has become a necessity since becoming a mom. I adore my kids, but MAN. Momma needs a glass after dealing with those little people all. day. long.
7. I have a strong faith in God, and I know I don't thank Him enough for this beautiful, amazing life I've been given. It's more awesome than I could ever, EVER imagined.
Thanks for reading! I'm working on my 15 blogs to read and will keep you posted:) And thank you again, Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage!!!! Keep rockin' your fabulous blog! Have a great weekend, everyone!