1. Removing cabinet fronts to make open shelves, and adding molding onto the tops
2. Making a magnetic chalkboard fridge
3. Chalkboard menu (just chalkboard paint with molding nailed around as a border)
5. Beadboard wallpaper backsplash
6. Making chalkboard labels for plain canisters
7. Painting our kitchen island
8. DIY no-sew fabric stool covers
9. Yard sale find turned spice rack
There's been a LOT of love poured into this kitchen in the short time we've lived here, and as much as I loved my red kitchen, I'm in LOVE with my new bright kitchen. Had no idea just how dark it was until this makeover! There's a lot to be said for color affecting our moods - I mean, take a look at me when this all started!
|AHHHHH!!!! Armed and dangerous|
But now I'm relaxing in my updated kitchen and happy as can be...
|a not-so-scary Liz;)|
One last look just because I'm lovin' it so...
**Want to join in the Naptime fun on Facebook? Click here to visit my page!**
I linked this up at Get Outta My Head Please! Show it Off Party! and