Wow. Hard to believe 2013 is just hours away, isn't it? Thought it'd be fun to take a stroll through Memory Lane, and check out the most commented-on posts from the past year.
1. You guys love a budget reveal,
2. My "life" posts are equally as popular as the crafty/DIY stuff,
3. You get a kick out of seeing my real life messy home;)
Without further adieu, here are the Top Ten, starting with the one with the very most comments...
drum roll, please...;)
1. The Kitchen Reveal!
2. The Dining Room Reveal
3. Homemade Chalk Paint and a China Cabinet Makeover (written before I learned how to edit my photos, thanks for stickin' by me through that by the way. ;)
4. Applying Wax to My "New" Dining Room Set
5. Our Early Bird
6. What I Can Do
7. A Real Glimpse Inside the Naptime Decorator's House
8. Girls Night #6: Patriotic Wreaths
9. A Day In The Life
10. A Letter to My Younger Self
So there they are ~ did your favorite make the list? If not, I'd love to hear what it was! Cross my heart, I read, love, and appreciate every single comment from you:)
As always, thank you so much for your support throughout this year. It was my first full year with the blog, and it's been one heckuva ride so far! Can't wait to see what 2013 brings...:) If I don't post again before the ball drops, wishing you love, happiness, peace, and health to you and yours! XOXO